CSCNT is here to help you.
Anyone who has been touched by cancer can join Cancer Support Community North Texas. That includes men, women, and children living with any type of cancer, and their family and friends. Cancer Support Community brings people together who are experiencing similar situations. Whether you’re looking for an understanding ear, a chance to laugh, or an informational resource, this is the place to learn how to live with cancer, whatever the outcome. Cancer Support Community North Texas also welcomes long-term cancer survivors and those who have lost someone to cancer.
How do I join?
It’s a very simple two-step process.
- First, you call to register for and attend a New Member Meeting. The New Member Meeting is an introduction to Cancer Support Community and our program. We hold New Member Meetings several times each month.
- Dallas County Clubhouse: 214-345-8230
- Collin County Clubhouse: 972-981-7020
- Tarrant County Clubhouse: 682-212-5400
- After you have attended a New Member Meeting and learned about the program, we’ll schedule you for an individual meeting with a staff member to discuss how you would like to participate at the clubhouse. Check here for the next meetings.
How much do I pay for membership?
NOTHING! Everything at Cancer Support Community is absolutely FREE of charge.