Part-time Administrative Assistant in Plano
CSC aims to provide a warm and inviting homelike setting where men, women, and children living with cancer – as well as their families and friends – can join with others to build emotional and social support as a complement to medical care. It is time we add someone friendly and efficient to our team to support administrative, clerical and clubhouse duties at our Collin County Clubhouse.
Here’s who we’re looking for…
You’re an excellent communicator who thrives on helping others, being both people and detail oriented. You take care of things the right way the first time; when you say “I’ll take care of it,” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day better.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week
* Worked directly with the Collin County clubhouse Program Manager
* Managed the front desk and answered phones
* Greeted members and visitors
* Provided membership and program information
* Supported outreach efforts and program events
Here are some other things you might do:
* Manage clubhouse inventory
* Assist in tracking member information and data
* Help set up for clubhouse events and activities
Experience is important. We’re looking for someone who has demonstrable skills in organization and the use of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook; Excel; Power Point; Word. If this job sounds like something you’d love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you. We need to hear from you! Please send your cover letter and resume to Info@CancerSupportTexas.org.