Our Mission is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community. Completely FREE of charge and nonprofit, Cancer Support Community offers:
- Educational presentations
- Support and networking groups
- Workshops like yoga, meditation, Zumba, creative arts
- Fun social events
- Children’s support program – Noogieland
- Bereavement support for adults and children
At our three comfortable clubhouses, you will find a community where people with cancer, and their families and friends, are learning to live with cancer and hopefully beyond it. This community is their lifeline to strength, hope, support and guidance. The effects are often life-changing. Please explore this website and watch our video. You will discover a program that will give you the social and emotional support that you need.