Our Virtual Membership Process
In light of the present circumstances, all programs and services provided by Cancer Support Community North Texas are currently offered on digital platforms. We are conducting New Member Meetings and Customized Membership Plans on an individual basis via phone or Zoom meetings. If you would like more information about membership at CSCNT or would like to schedule a meeting, please send an email to Info@CancerSupportTexas.org. For more information about our response to the pandemic, please visit this link.
We are here to support you.
Anyone who has been touched by cancer can join Cancer Support Community North Texas. That includes men, women, and children living with any type of cancer, as well as their family and friends. Cancer Support Community brings people together who are experiencing similar situations. Whether you’re looking for an understanding ear, a chance to laugh, or an informational resource, this is the place to learn how to live with cancer, whatever the outcome.
How do I join?
It’s a very simple two-step process.
- First, you call to register for and attend a New Member Meeting. The New Member Meeting is an introduction to Cancer Support Community and our program of support. We’ll give you a tour of our facilities and tell you a little more about the programs available at Cancer Support Community. We hold New Member Meetings several times each month. Click here for upcoming New Member Meetings.
- Dallas County Clubhouse: 214-345-8230
- Collin County Clubhouse: 972-981-7020
- Tarrant County Clubhouse: 682-212-5400
- After you have attended a New Member Meeting and learned about the program of support and history of our organization, we’ll schedule you for a individual meeting with a licensed staff member to discuss how you would like to participate at the clubhouse. This meeting is called a CMP (customized membership plan).
How much do I pay for membership?
NOTHING! Everything at Cancer Support Community is absolutely FREE of charge.