CSCNT is here to help you.
Anyone who has been touched by cancer can join Cancer Support Community North Texas. That includes men, women, and children living with any type of cancer, and their family and friends. Cancer Support Community brings people together who are experiencing similar situations. Whether you’re looking for an understanding ear, a chance to laugh, or an informational resource, this is the place to learn how to live with cancer, whatever the outcome.
How do I join?
It’s a very simple two-step process.
- First, you call to register for and attend a New Member Meeting. The New Member Meeting is an introduction to Cancer Support Community and our program of support. We hold New Member Meetings several times each month. Click here for upcoming New Member Meetings.
- Dallas County Clubhouse: 214-345-8230
- Collin County Clubhouse: 972-981-7020
- Tarrant County Clubhouse: 682-212-5400
- After you have attended a New Member Meeting and learned about the program of support and history of our organization, we’ll schedule you for a individual meeting with a licensed staff member to discuss how you would like to participate at the clubhouse. This meeting is called a CMP (customized membership plan).
How much do I pay for membership?
NOTHING! Everything at Cancer Support Community is absolutely FREE of charge.]]>