Cancer Support Community North Texas
- Camp Noogie- A summer day camp for children whose lives have been touched by cancer. Camp Noogie is a social time for kids to come to Cancer Support Community, meet new friends, learn new things, and have some fun! Each day kids will enjoy lots of different activities including art projects, cooking classes, music lessons, sports instruction and more.
- Camp Kesem serves children who have lost a parent to cancer, have a parent undergoing cancer treatment , or whose parent is a cancer survivor
- Provide the highest quality, in-home childcare services to families affected by cancer.
- Mommies In Need provides in-home childcare to stay-at-home parents going through a health crisis.
- Click here the link to find locations offering free or reduced breakfast and lunch for kids during the summer months. Based on income guidelines.