Immunizations for children • Blood pressure checks • Body fat analysis • Cardiovascular education • Cholesterol screenings • Child safety information • Dental screenings • Depression screenings • Diabetes screenings • HIV/AIDS screenings • Mammograms and cancer• AAscreenings • Medical consultations • Nutrition education • Parenting information • Respiratory screenings • Stroke information • Vision screeningsNew Services: Here are some of the new services that will be provided at the fair.
- Hearing Test for 17 & older provided by Pleasant Ridge Internal Medicine
- Vision screening for adults provided by Community Eye Clinic
- Ask a Pharmacist provided by ReCept Pharmacy
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations provided by American Diabetes Association and American Heart Association
- Exercise Demonstrations provided by YMCA
- 8:30 a.m. Short program emceed by City of Fort Worth Councilman Sal Espino. We encourage you to join us. If you would like to attend, you will have access to enter the exhibit hall before opening the doors to the public.
- 9:00 a.m. Doors open to the Fair
- Lunch is from 11:30 to 1:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. Event closes